Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mopar 10 Registry Shirts

I have wanted to come up with some slick shirts to promote the Mopar 10 Registry and last week I sat down and crafted what I think is a cool design.

I basically went with the "Property of" concept and then incorporated "Mopar 10 Registry."  The issue I had up front was what to do in the circle (usually XXL etc).  My first thought was, "Having the car number would be killer!"  That logic still stands correct, but I have not been able to find an online outfit that would allow for the changing the number some 500 times.  Granted, I could design 500+ shirts, but that is a bit overkill.

The next step was to simplify it with something everyone would like, "HEMI."  This looks great, but lacks that wow factor of having the actual car number.

With that said, I went on to the back.  With the "Property of" design I still needed to plug the website (yes we have a website and a forum folks, links will be later in this post).  My idea was to list the url along with the slogan.  I never really took input on this, but when I posted it I got nothing but good feedback and I really think it fits the car.

I was now content, but still wanted to have the car numbers as an option.

As of posting this, it looks like that may happen.  I have found a local outift that is willing to produce the shirts on a one-by-one basis without killing us price wise.  I have a shirt made with my car number and HEMI that I am going to pick up sometime this week.  Once I have them, I'll post the actual product on the M10 Registry and the Mopar 10 Registry Forum.

Here are the designs I came up with...and before proceeding, fear not...these will be available in Blue, Red, and Silver to accommodate everyone!

Property of Mopar 10 Registry "HEMI" Front:



Property of Mopar 10 Registry "Car Number" Front:



Property of Mopar 10 Registry Back:


So, what do you think?  Pretty snazzy, eh?  As soon as I get the real article in hand I will post it up on the M10 Registry Website, Forum, and Facebook.

Here are the links in case you didn't know:

Mopar 10 Registry: http://www.mopar10registry.com

Mopar 10 Forum: http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum

Mopar 10 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mopar10registry


No comments:

Post a Comment