Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mopar 10 Registry

Well, this has been spoken about and I will expand on it again (primarily for the sake of having a stand-alone link for the swanky new side bar, lol).

As an Owner of a Mopar 10 you are a very unique person.  We all have great pride in our M10s and I want to try and document these cars as best as possible...just like many of you.

The other thing about creating the registry is that we will be able to get the story on each car (hopefully)...what dealer had it, where it was sold, where it wound up etc.

Past that we can see what the Owner does with the car.  Is it parked as a future investment, is it a daily driver, is it a show car, has it been modified, etc.  This will be very interesting for all of us and provide a platform for the Owners to share their take and experience with the car.

And perhaps most importantly it will give everyone the chance to find out where the other M10s are.  There could be another M10 Owner within a hundred miles and you might not even know it!

I want all of us to be able to set-up local, regional, and someday maybe even national meets!  Imagine getting 20 or more of these together at the same time!  What about cruising along in a caravan of steal, striped, Mopar assassins?!  The possibilities are limitless.

In order to facilitate that I've taken the time to creat the Mopar 10 Registry.

If you are interested, and I hope you are, you can do a few things:

1. E-mail me!  I will archive your info and get you added to the "list" and the exclusive M10 mailing list etc.  You can also send pics/vids that I will post up for you.  mopar10registry@gmail.com

2.  Join the forum!  This is the best way to participate.  You can share your story, brag about your M10, check out what other Owners are doing with their M10s, and most importantly maybe meet a few friends and set-up some gatherings.  http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum

3.  You can support both of these primary efforts by liking the page on Facebook...if you choose that route you'll be glad to know you are not alone.

Personally, I think the forum is the best way to go, but they are all great options!  I look forward to hearing from a lot of you...I know I will be in good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment