Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Prepare for Some Updates

Well, I doubt anyone is really following the blog at this point...particularly given it has sat dormant since it was created and had the first post.

You'll be glad to know that it isn't going to sit idle forever, in fact I just spruced it up a bit...I think this layout will work very well once the blog is up and running full steam.  It will likely continue to be tweaked the next couple of weeks while I generate some content.

Similarly, we have some Mopar 10 Registry activity!  I've had a few folks e-mail in their info, a handful like the Facebook page (Mopar 10 Registry), and a few more sign up on Lone Star Mopars!!

I will still consider the stand alone forum, but it is hard to justify until we get a steady group of owners established.  We would need at least 100 to really keep things active and fresh.  If we can get to that point I should be able to build a nice stand alone site for everyone.  However, for the time being LSM is set to handle all of us and I am exploring an in-between option where I could use LSM to host a Mopar 10 specific forum (yea or nay?).

I think that might be the ticket now that I think about it...it would eliminate the big expense of another hosting account and I think the server could handle it just fine.  Much more on all of that later.

I've got a few projects I'm finishing up on the M10...I guess I'd say it has been subtly customized since the purchase date.  I'll get more up on that shortly.

If you are interested in the Mopar 10 Registry let me know...
-Comment here on the blog
-Email me: mopar10registry@gmail.com
-Like us on Facebook:
-Sign up on Lone Star Mopars: http://www.lonestarmopars.com/forum

Check back for more updates AND some content!

No comments:

Post a Comment