Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer 2012 Update Time

Well, it has been awhile since I last updated.

I tend to put "others" first and that subsequently pushes my own interests towards the back...

I've got a bit of a lull coming in and during that time I hope to update the blog and add some new entries.

I will say that you will soon see a post on "Cloud 10" a continuation of my custom lighting...This one has already paid dividends with a win at an all Mopar show!  Much more on that later...

The other item of interest is that on Monday, August 6th, 2012 the Mopar 10 officially hit 5,000 Miles!

I will have some event pictures/videos, track times, awards, and custom accent updates here shortly...

If you are reading this because you also own a Mopar 10, please check out the Mopar 10 Registry and sign up on the Mopar 10 Registry Forum.  You can also find the Mopar 10 Registry on Google +, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment