Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More for the M10!

Well, despite not getting to fully "catch up" on recapping some of the recent upgrades to the M10, I finally got the time to pull the trigger on some stuff I've wanted to add for a LONG time.

I got most of the parts ordered late Monday, September 17th, 2012 and the last few pieces very early Tuesday morning.  If not for "online" store fronts, I don't know if I'd have ever gotten the stuff ordered.

The parts ordered in this time are definitely more performance oriented than what I've done up to this point.

That should give you a fairly good idea of what is likely coming...I won't go into it in full until the parts are on and the install is documented, but let's just say the car should "wake up" a bit, have a bark to it, and speak more to me.

If you can make sense of that, post up in a reply.  I'l mention you in one of the write-ups!

Thanks to various shipping locations, I will actually get the first part in tomorrow afternoon (barring a massive UPS failure).  Most everything else is currently slated for Monday, September 24th, 2012 and the stuff I ordered early Tuesday (9/18) should arrive in the afternoon on Tuesday, September 25th, 2012.

I'm pretty excited about it.

Naturally what I planned to install first, will be here the latest, but oh well.  I can go right to work with what comes in tomorrow.  Might even have some info on that this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment