Thursday, January 15, 2015

Four Years of the M10

Today was a big day for the Mopar 10; it was the 4th Anniversary!

Hard to believe that at this time four years ago I was booking a one way flight and then driving home in the M10.  This of course took place Friday night into Saturday, but the date falls on a Thursday this year.

The weather has been quite cold this year, but more importantly we had a few ice storms and some snow...While I drive the M10 a lot and thru all kinds of weather, I'm always leery of ice for the simple fact someone could slide into me.

All of that coupled with shorter days and the cold weather left the M10 parked for awhile with its' stable mates.

I took care of that tonight by opening up the gates and letting the M10 stretch its legs.

I also came clean with an idea I have had a for awhile now...I wonder if the new projector beam headlights you see on 2015 Challengers will retrofit to the "older" models.  The factory headlights aren't all that illuminating when you get right down to it.

You can read more on the "Bright Idea" on the Mopar 10 Registry Forum:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=191

I usually like to treat the M10 to something special around the Anniversary date and this would be another upgrade that would not only enhance the aesthetics and night time driving, but also keep those original factory housings pristine!

It is something I am investigating at this moment.  That said, as fate would have it, this weekend and early next week are shaping up to be some very nice January days...Days in which I will be enjoying the services of the M10!

If you commemorate your Mopar 10 Anniversary, be sure to post up on the forum:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/mopar10/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=190

No comments:

Post a Comment